shitty nanosense "source" + DLL
  • Home
  • Upgrade
  • Credits
  • Leaderboard

shitty nanosense "source" + DLL
    by xdfrommechief posted last month 8.4K views

lmao this vsonypower guy is stupid, I wasn't gonna leak source / dll but why not. i orignally leaked it, and then it spread from there. shitty gladiatorcheatz + mirror paste, really bad.

source is broken, missing menu and resolver, altough the menu fw is there. good luck i guess.

neither tested, but i assume its the same from everyone else posting on hw and shit.

a little story behind this: vsonypower asked me to fix his cheat and his loader and his website. i did that, but then because he was broke and couldn't afford hosting, decided to host the dlls on github. people decompiled his shitty c# (furryware paste) loader, and just took the dll link. don't trust this guy, he's a retard and doesn't know anything. i fixed his cheat before, not going to again. good luck i guess.
    [Hidden Content] contains 2 link(s) and 0 images.
    Login or Sign up in order to view links.
    • anonfile.com
    • anonfile.com
    lol, so much cheat drama nowadays
      Quote   1
    neglera Wrote:lol, so much cheat drama nowadays
    yeah its gay but people might find the source useful, even tho its pretty shit antario rename with a paste menu. idk what this retards problem is who made (vsonypower)
      Quote 0
    lol nanosense goin crazy
      Quote 0
    seankey Wrote:lol nanosense goin crazy
    fr bro
      Quote 0
    xdfrommechief Wrote:
    neglera Wrote:lol, so much cheat drama nowadays
    yeah its gay but people might find the source useful, even tho its pretty shit antario rename with a paste menu. idk what this retards problem is who made (vsonypower)
    Yeah maybe some people might scavenge some code from this, in my case i couldn't find anything useful tho
      Quote 0
    thank you for posting
      Quote 0
    unlocking thiS
      Quote 0
    nanosense PP

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger
      Quote 0
    lol wtf is tihs cheat
      Quote 0
    Back to CSGO Releases →

You need to become a member to reply to this thread

Join Now

Related Content