Statement regarding what happened
  • Home
  • Upgrade
  • Credits
  • Leaderboard

Statement regarding what happened
    by Zadey posted 26 days ago 4.5K views
    One of our developers, darkmew used a dispoable email address for his forum account. His account has access to the backend of the forum, such as managing forum settings. Someone has accessed his account 10 hours ago and set the board to disabled as a joke. 

I make sure every developer does not have access to moderator functions such as banning users, deleting threads etc. So the forum remains untouched. Either way, I should have noticed this would become a problem and I appologize for what happened.
    all the hours i was bored beacause the site was offline
    I hope this don´t happen again
      Quote   1
    K1nGz Wrote:all the hours i was bored beacause the site was offline
    I hope this don´t happen again
    Yeah same here, no lifers haha :D
      Quote   1
    why you do this to us ? you know we cant survive without this site .
      Quote 0
    Hahah i see i see, Nice work keepin the rest of the forum clean and fixing the issue asap :)
      Quote 0
    At least it's back now, this is the only leaking site I like hh

If my post helped you out, remember to like and +rep. It takes a few seconds MAXIMUM.It shows that you aren't a leecher and that you appreciate my post.
      Quote   1
    bruh momento
      Quote 0
    Shit's happened again, but we can still use the site.
      Quote 0
    AuraOnYT Wrote:Shit's happened again, but we can still use the site.
    The message the dude left to "suck cock" is at best high school level insult. Anyone with a brain for anything beyond what's in front of their plate would at least consider the users, opportunities and such that would achieve a goal with somewhat of a long term impact, such as listing competitor sites, competing forums/communities etc. 

The personal insult directed to "Zadey" (and a lot of people don't know, nor care who Zadey is at a personal level- i figured either site owner or one of the forum admin/mods) in itself achieved nothing positive for the "hacker". All it did was cause an inconvenience for a lot of people who don't even care about Zadey at a personal level. Like some people blocking the streets in front of your home with "Fuck_____  signs" in protest against some local council member, you have never even heard off, except you have to use the street to drive your dad to the hospital.

So yeah, it looks like a personal level issue between someone mad at someone else and using this platform to interrupt everyone to declare their marriage, and frankly, at best, a very small minority might care about the "hacker"'s personal message.
      Quote 0
    Andrewfiu Wrote:
    AuraOnYT Wrote:Shit's happened again, but we can still use the site.
    The message the dude left to "suck cock" is at best high school level insult. Anyone with a brain for anything beyond what's in front of their plate would at least consider the users, opportunities and such that would achieve a goal with somewhat of a long term impact, such as listing competitor sites, competing forums/communities etc. 

The personal insult directed to "Zadey" (and a lot of people don't know, nor care who Zadey is at a personal level- i figured either site owner or one of the forum admin/mods) in itself achieved nothing positive for the "hacker". All it did was cause an inconvenience for a lot of people who don't even care about Zadey at a personal level. Like some people blocking the streets in front of your home with "Fuck_____  signs" in protest against some local council member, you have never even heard off, except you have to use the street to drive your dad to the hospital.

So yeah, it looks like a personal level issue between someone mad at someone else and using this platform to interrupt everyone to declare their marriage, and frankly, at best, a very small minority might care about the "hacker"'s personal message.
    yeah ik it was personal and ik who zadey is
      Quote 0
    Back to News and Updates →

You need to become a member to reply to this thread

Join Now

Related Content