movement key starfer
  • Home
  • Upgrade
  • Credits
  • Leaderboard

Question movement key starfer
    by gucci posted last month 232 views
    anyone has the source for movement key starfer / wasd starfer? i am not quite sure how it exactly works so, if someone could explain how it works or send the code of it i would be grateful.
    it was released on uc like literally 2 weeks ago.
      Quote 0
    nestimene Wrote:it was released on uc like literally 2 weeks ago.
    could you send me a link for that? i tried to search for this here, in ygame.biz and uc
      Quote 0
    here

literally a 2 second google search
      Quote 0
    If you could use your damaged brain, you only need to +90/-90/+180/-180 to your viewangles depending on the desired direction.
      Quote 0
    malia Wrote:If you could use your damaged brain, you only need to +90/-90/+180/-180 to your viewangles depending on the desired direction.
    if you could use your non existant brain, you probably could read my sentence again especially the part where i said "i am not quite sure how it exactly works "
      Quote 0
    gucci Wrote:
    malia Wrote:If you could use your damaged brain, you only need to +90/-90/+180/-180 to your viewangles depending on the desired direction.
    if you could use your non existant brain, you probably could read my sentence again especially the part where i said "i am not quite sure how it exactly works "
    You're the one who can't think about a simple ass solution or search the internet, not me :)
      Quote 0
    When did i exactly ask you? exactly, never. already got the answer that i was looking for and if you search "movement key starfer" or "wasd strafe" you wont get any results.
      Quote 0
    Back to Pasting/Coding →

You need to become a member to reply to this thread

Join Now

Related Content